at the Ongar Squash & Racketball Club (OSRC)
Why Sponsor Ongar Squash & Racketball Club (OSRC)?
The club has a sizeable membership base, a team that plays within the Essex Squash League, regular competitions and benefits from spectators and visitors from neighbouring clubs. As the club is located within the Ongar Sports Club there is exposure with the other sport sections (football, rugby, cricket, tennis) plus additional foot fall thanks to social events & private functions held at the facility.
The OSRC has a good presence with local community activity and our links to local primary schools is recognised by the England Squash & Racketball Association. We are committed to representing the club at local community events such as Ongar Town Festival, School fetes at Chipping Ongar Primary School, High Ongar Primary School & Moreton C of E school. The OSRC also has a ‘Mini Squash Programme’ that we offer to local schools within Ongar and surrounding areas.
Our location, profile and membership demographic make us the ideal organisation to be associated with & as we are a local community sports club we are always happy to attract new interest for sponsorship, particularly those partnerships that closely match & reflect our membership base.
The OSRC is a non-profit club, run by our members. All proceeds are put into maintaining and improving our facilities to a high standard. Our club relies on the generosity of members volunteering their time to deliver a great sporting and social experience for all.
Sponsorship of our Squash Courts
We have two standard squash courts and are offering the opportunity of exclusive sponsorship of each of our courts. The name & logo of your company will appear:
- Outside the door of the court
- On the tin of the court
- In the Spectator area (viewing gallery) of the courts
- On the OSRC ‘s website & with links to your website (we are in the process of updating our website to offer more dynamic and interactive content)
- In tournaments when players from across the county come to Ongar to play
- Features, team reports and pictures in local newspapers eg Ongar News
- Reference to the court name in social media postings – facebook, twitter & Anything Ongar